1" class="active" /> 2" alt="slideshow image 2" /> 3" alt="slideshow image 3" /> 4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> 5" alt="slideshow image 5" />

Welcome

Bliss can be defined as "supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment; heaven; paradise." I think that bliss is a wonderful adjective to describe my life. But I'd be kidding myself to think it was completely perfect...thus "imperfect bliss." You'll find there is no rhythm or organization to my posts...merely ramblings of my life as a mother of three. Feel free to join us on our journey. Life is a journey after all...

Think on these things.


Yesterday I came across this quote and it stopped me in my tracks.

I hate to admit it...but sometimes when my three kiddos are pulling me in three different directions at the same time...I lose my patience.  But I guess we all do.  As the saying goes -- we're only human.  However, I think this is a quote to remember, to focus on, and to savor.  I know I will.


0 comments:

Post a Comment