1" class="active" /> 2" alt="slideshow image 2" /> 3" alt="slideshow image 3" /> 4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> 5" alt="slideshow image 5" />

Welcome

Bliss can be defined as "supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment; heaven; paradise." I think that bliss is a wonderful adjective to describe my life. But I'd be kidding myself to think it was completely perfect...thus "imperfect bliss." You'll find there is no rhythm or organization to my posts...merely ramblings of my life as a mother of three. Feel free to join us on our journey. Life is a journey after all...

It happens every year.

The first day of school has come and gone.  *poof*

Just like that.  It happens every year...yet every year I hate it.  (Although one week into school...I've steam cleaned my carpet and upholstery, finished yard work,  organized my meal plans, improved my budget....  Wait.  Where was I going with this??)

This day is always a tough one for me.  I send my boys off into the "real world" and hope they are safe.  And strong.  And happy.  All day I think....are they having a good time?  Are they homesick?  Is school fun?  Are they making friends?  Sigh.

The boys looooove the first day of school.  That is the only thing that makes this easier for me.  And so it happens...

Full day kindergarten for my sweet, happy boy.  I'm not ready.

2nd grade for my shy, sensitive one.  I'm not ready.

  Best friends being apart all day.  Are they ready??

And the princess says....Booyah!!!!  Mommy's allllllll mine.    (No really.  When she is excited she says "booyah!!")


So as they venture off on this big day...I am reminded of another favorite quote:

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe,
Stronger than you seem,
And smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is,
Even if we're apart...
I'll always be with you."
~A.A. Milne

0 comments:

Post a Comment