1" class="active" /> 2" alt="slideshow image 2" /> 3" alt="slideshow image 3" /> 4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> 5" alt="slideshow image 5" />

Welcome

Bliss can be defined as "supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment; heaven; paradise." I think that bliss is a wonderful adjective to describe my life. But I'd be kidding myself to think it was completely perfect...thus "imperfect bliss." You'll find there is no rhythm or organization to my posts...merely ramblings of my life as a mother of three. Feel free to join us on our journey. Life is a journey after all...

Brothers.

I'm a big fan of Pioneer Woman...as are thousands of others.  I am a hardcore follower of her photography section.  She gives photography tips, editing pointers...and even gives away free cameras!!!  (Of which I have yet to win...but how could you not love that??)  She often posts "assignments." Meaning she gives her readers a topic and then they go to Flickr and post their favorite pictures of said topic.  She picks the ones that catch her eye and posts them on her site for all to see.

Now, I rarely participate because I just don't feel that my pictures are worthy of sharing.  (Seriously...check out last weeks assignment on horses.  I, of course, don't have a horse to photograph...but even if I did my shots would never be this amazing.)  This weeks assignment, however, is brothers.  That's more convenient as I have a pair of those under my roof.  These pictures still won't compare to the ones on her site...but thought I'd share.  (And mind you...after just surviving Spring Break at home with these brothers...it's shocking that I am still showing them some bloggy love.)

A couple of years ago...little boys.
 How sweet were are they??
Hey...they actually aren't punching each other...
 Still not buying the brotherly love...they must have been bribed.
 Partners in crime.  No.  For real.
And then, into the enchanted castle entered a princess.
 The end.  (And no...I don't know what is up with Sawyer's hair.  I guess that's what happens when you grab your camera first thing in the morning.  Bed head.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment