1" class="active" /> 2" alt="slideshow image 2" /> 3" alt="slideshow image 3" /> 4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> 5" alt="slideshow image 5" />

Welcome

Bliss can be defined as "supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment; heaven; paradise." I think that bliss is a wonderful adjective to describe my life. But I'd be kidding myself to think it was completely perfect...thus "imperfect bliss." You'll find there is no rhythm or organization to my posts...merely ramblings of my life as a mother of three. Feel free to join us on our journey. Life is a journey after all...

Bulldogs.

Many of you know that I married a Butler Bulldog.  He convinced me a couple of years ago that we needed season tickets to the basketball games.  His argument for starting our season ticket ownership in 2009 was that "this is the year they will go to the Final Four."  Sadly enough, my husband is also a Cubs fan...so I have heard this sort of argument before.  However, being the wonderful wife that I am, I let him get his season tickets.

What an amazing season 2009-2010 turned out to be.  Incredible, actually!  We even had the fortune of following the Bulldogs to the Final Four...you know...because this would be a once in a lifetime thing.  (What's a wife supposed to say to that argument?)

So we went.  (Hello, pregnant mama!)

 We cheered.
 We were overwhelmed by it all.
 And even though we were unbelievably proud of those Bulldogs...we cried.  Cried that such a great team made the incredible journey.  Cried that such a great group of boys made it to the final game.  Cried that our Bulldogs lost in the final seconds.
Nonetheless...it was a once in a lifetime thing..and I'm glad we didn't miss it.  (I'm even happier I didn't go into labor!)

Now...unless you are living under a rock...then you know that the Bulldogs have done it once again!  Final Four bound two years in a row!!!!  Simply amazing.  We decided to go down to the campus on Sunday and indulge ourselves in some of the excitement.  We started at the bookstore...because Mama can make a shopping trip out of anything.  However, when we got there...the line to checkout was literally wrapped around the entire inside of the store.  Thank goodness we already have our gear...so we left.

I did take my camera with me...since I never take it to the games.  (I really have no excuse not to take my camera to the games.  I mean...I pack diapers, formula, snacks, matchbox cars, water, etc...why not the camera?)  Anyway, got some pics that I don't get to take during the regular season.

 Where the magic all happens...
 Gotta pose with the bulldog.
 Our own little "Dawg Pound."
 Oh the memories...
 Dawg Pound!
 And as we're walking around Hinkle Fieldhouse...who did we run into?  Shelvin Mack.  Holy cow!  Brad was surprised that I asked him to take a picture with our kids...but as a mom...I have learned to "grow a pair."  And pretty glad I did!  (He's a big dude, isn't he?  And such a nice guy.)
 Add that to our picture from last year's Indians game when we ran into Matt Howard...
Not. Too. Shabby.

So...Bulldogs...we love ya!  Not that any of you read my blog...but wanted to say you are a great group of guys.  I wouldn't have my kids growing up with any other team.  Good luck in your second Final Four in a row.  You deserve it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment