1" class="active" /> 2" alt="slideshow image 2" /> 3" alt="slideshow image 3" /> 4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> 5" alt="slideshow image 5" />

Welcome

Bliss can be defined as "supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment; heaven; paradise." I think that bliss is a wonderful adjective to describe my life. But I'd be kidding myself to think it was completely perfect...thus "imperfect bliss." You'll find there is no rhythm or organization to my posts...merely ramblings of my life as a mother of three. Feel free to join us on our journey. Life is a journey after all...

Where have we been??

Ok.  I've been bombarded with people wondering what we're up to.  Well...I've been busy blogging, etc for Anchor of Hope Charities.  Brad and a friend have also written an amazing personal finance book!  It will be here in 3 weeks...so we are busy working on a website, etc. for that.  RESERVE YOUR COPY NOW!

Oh yeah...we've also been doing this:
Shopping.
Accessorizing. 
Basketball.
Being a lobster for 1st grade musical.  (Yes, I made that costume.)
Being Sawyer.  (That's root beer.  Don't tell him.)
Enjoying Super Bowl festivities.  (Ok...a few months ago.)

And now we're off to the park.  Happy now??

0 comments:

Post a Comment