1" class="active" /> 2" alt="slideshow image 2" /> 3" alt="slideshow image 3" /> 4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> 5" alt="slideshow image 5" />

Welcome

Bliss can be defined as "supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment; heaven; paradise." I think that bliss is a wonderful adjective to describe my life. But I'd be kidding myself to think it was completely perfect...thus "imperfect bliss." You'll find there is no rhythm or organization to my posts...merely ramblings of my life as a mother of three. Feel free to join us on our journey. Life is a journey after all...

Hello? Anyone??

I know I've been absent in the blogging world for several weeks now.  What can I say...life is in control...and I just don't always have time to blog.  After the holidays, I'll try to be better.  But for now I am searching to find that place in the world where I am supposed to be helping.  Where I am supposed to be making a change.  A difference.  It's a constant search and struggle to find that place that I am being called to...  Part of me wants to pack up the family, move to Africa, build wells, and cuddle with orphans.

But I know that is not in the cards.

So I search...

I'll keep you posted.

(Photo taken this past summer at the lake.  Found it on my phone.  What was I doing up at sunrise???)

0 comments:

Post a Comment