1" class="active" /> 2" alt="slideshow image 2" /> 3" alt="slideshow image 3" /> 4" alt="slideshow image 4" /> 5" alt="slideshow image 5" />

Welcome

Bliss can be defined as "supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment; heaven; paradise." I think that bliss is a wonderful adjective to describe my life. But I'd be kidding myself to think it was completely perfect...thus "imperfect bliss." You'll find there is no rhythm or organization to my posts...merely ramblings of my life as a mother of three. Feel free to join us on our journey. Life is a journey after all...

Indulging in the last few days of summer.

Outside, the evening air is cool.  The crickets and locusts sing together in harmony.  A bonfire is burning.  Kiddos are giggling.  And as the saying goes...life is good.

But just where has summer gone??  This is a question I ask myself every August.  And the answer...

Poolside.  Bible school.  Park.  Backyard.  Zoo.  Children's museum.  Lake.  Neighborhood nerf gun wars.  Catching lightening bugs.  Making driveway chalk drawings.  Bike rides.  Michigan.  Hikes.  Tag.  Water balloon fights.  Running through sprinklers.  Blowing bubbles.  Neighborhood walks with a stroller and a wagon.  Swinging.  Baseball.  Playing.

Pretty simple.  But that's how we roll.

I don't even want to post that Jackson just started first grade and Cub Scouts, both boys are playing soccer, and preschool starts soon...so I won't.

Let's just indulge in summer...while we can.






0 comments:

Post a Comment